New York Metropolis is on observe to enter the second section of reopening on Monday, a step that features out of doors eating, Governor Andrew Cuomo stated.
Statewide, lower than 1% of New Yorkers examined constructive for the coronavirus on June 16, the bottom share for the reason that begin of the pandemic, Governor Andrew Cuomo stated. There have been 17 deaths on June 16, additionally a low.
The Westchester, Rockland, and Hudson Valley areas are on observe to enter section three on Tuesday, and Lengthy Island is on observe for Wednesday, he stated.
Extra coronavirus protection from Fortune:
- Sq.’s head of lending thinks the PPP nonetheless wants extra modifications to assist the smallest companies
- 5 items of financial knowledge traders are watching this week
- George Floyd protests, coronavirus face masks pose challenges for facial recognition
- A brand new coating may defend ATMs from spreading ailments like COVID-19. However will it work?
- How Beijing’s second coronavirus wave triggered a salmon boycott